1、 Preservation of alcohol:
1. Prevent the wine from running: (1) Tighten the bottle cap: many wine bottle caps are loose and soaked seriously, so this is the first thing to prevent "wine flowing". (2) Sealing with sealing film: put the sealing film directly on the bottle cap and heat shrink with a hair dryer. The sealing film is colorless and has little effect on the appearance. (3) Seal with raw material tape: tightly wrap the junction of bottle cap and bottle neck with raw material tape for several times, then apply a circle of transparent adhesive, and finally fold the end of transparent adhesive into two parts for easy opening. Good sealing performance, high and low temperature resistance, long duration, but will affect a certain phase. Especially when the original tape is stripped, the thread of the original tape left on the bottle cap needs to be cleaned.
2. In order to prevent pollution, do not store it in the kitchen with lampblack or in the closet with camphor pills. Do not put it in the environment with pungent smell or bury it underground. Due to smell, temperature and humidity, the quality and appearance of loose wine will be damaged.
2、 Storage outside the bottle body:
1. Old wine must be stored in a dark place. If exposed to direct sunlight, the wine label will become blurred and the sealing film of the bottle mouth will become brittle.
2. Store in a cool, constant temperature and humidity place. It is better to use a special bulk wine storage cabinet for constant temperature storage to reduce volatilization. If there is no wine cabinet, the storage environment should prevent the temperature difference from changing too fast or too large, and the temperature and humidity of the wine label on the package are easy to mildew.
3. The wine bottle must be placed upright. If you lie down, the loose wine will come into contact with the bottle for a long time. If the seal is good, leakage may occur.
4. Avoid frequent movement, and do not repeatedly handle sealing, wax dripping, adhesive cloth, etc. It is better to make it mature naturally and quietly to make the taste of loose wine more mellow.
5. In addition, it can also be used to seal the film, seal the bottle or outer package with preservative film or heat-shrinkable film, prevent moisture and corrosion, and ensure the complete appearance of the outer package. In our life, loose wine has always been a very important social product. Due to different personal taste preferences, the choice of loose wine type is also different.