Inferior Baijiu refers to those produced by brewing technology that is out of date or the problem of brewing raw materials. Wine contains pesticide residues, which will endanger people's health after drinking. Some people say that expensive wine is good wine. Some people say that cheap wine is inferior, especially those with bulk Baijiu and inferior wine. How can we avoid buying inferior bulk Baijiu? Let's have a look!
Baijiu Baijiu (Baijiu), and the bulk of the liquor, are not allowed to buy the inferior bulk liquor (1). The operators of bulk liquor have business and health certificates, production licenses and quality inspection reports. If the license is complete, the credit is good, or the factory must be ordered, they should not buy the bulk liquor sold on the roadside stalls.
Baijiu Baijiu (2) need to check the name of the liquor, raw materials, alcohol, price, date of production, production enterprise, factory site, etc., and stop buying "three no" baijiu.
Baijiu Baijiu Baijiu (3), to see the quality of bulk Baijiu, pour wine into a transparent bottle of wine, hold it in your hand, slowly pour the wine upside down, look at the bottom of the bottle with the light. If it is found that there is something sinking or cloud like phenomenon, it means that there is too much impurity in bulk liquor. If there is no suspended substance in liquor, it indicates the liquor of bulk liquor. The quality is good. In terms of color, it is colorless and transparent.
(4) the aroma of the bulk Baijiu liquor, pour wine into the colorless glass, smell the aroma and smell with the nose. The smell of the wine is thin, soft, and soft, if it is inferior bulk baijiu.
(5) remember to retain the certificate of bulk baijiu. If you find any problems, complain to the Supervision Bureau in time, and pay attention to never buying the wine that the shop owner brews.
2. What is the method of distinguishing bulk liquor quality? Baijiu is a Baijiu liquor made from pure grains. The difference between bulk wine and common product liquor is that there is no packaging.
The brewing raw materials of bulk liquor mainly include raw materials, auxiliary materials, koji, mother wine, water, etc. the brewing process mainly includes solid method and liquid method. In the sensory identification of the authenticity, advantages and disadvantages of bulk wine, we should mainly focus on the determination and evaluation of wine color, smell and taste. When visually inspecting the color of bulk wine, first observe its transparency and turn it upside down to check whether there are impurities sinking at the bottom or suspended solids, and then pour it into the beaker to observe its color against the white background.
The smell and taste of bulk wine is the key index to evaluate the quality of bulk wine. It should be tasted at room temperature and immediately after opening the bottle.
Identifying bulk Baijiu, careful of inferior liquor, and inferior wine, which can damage the concentration of ethanol in many blood to 0 and 05, the effect of alcohol is beginning to show, and excitement and euphoria appear. When the concentration of ethanol in blood is 0 or 1, people will lose self-control; If it reaches 0 or 2, people have reached the point of being drunk; When it reaches 0 or 4, people can lose consciousness, be unconscious, and even be in danger of life. The damage of alcohol to people is important to the nervous system. It makes the nervous system from excited to high, and seriously destroys the normal function of the nervous system. Excessive drinking is harmful to the liver. Chronic alcoholism can lead to alcoholic cirrhosis.
In addition, chronic alcoholism is harmful to the body in many ways. If it causes multiple neuritis, myocardial disease, brain lesions, hematopoietic dysfunction, pancreatitis, gastritis and ulcer disease, it can also increase the incidence rate of hypertension. It was also noted that long-term heavy drinking can harm germ cells and lead to poor eyesight of future generations. The incidence rate of laryngeal cancer and digestive tract cancer increased significantly. If you drink inferior wine, its formaldehyde may exceed the standard. Excessive drinking will lead to blindness and alcoholism.
4, bulk Baijiu has its own advantages in brewing technology and drinking color. The brewing technology of bulk Baijiu is particularly different from the aroma of Luzhou flavor and light flavor. It takes less than five years for a bottle of Luzhou flavor wine to enter the factory and leave the factory. In this process, it is fed twice, steamed nine times and spread and dried eight times. It is also necessary to add Qu, accumulate at high temperature, enter the tank, take wine, store and blend. In the process of external and unpredictable living material reaction, under the side-by-side effect of slightly living material groups in the cellar and air, All kinds of advantageous micro living substances are placed in the wine body.
It is made by combining traditional technology with innovative technology, grain brewing, reducing the degree of original pulp wine and artistic seasoning. The strong fragrance is pure, the groove fragrance is comfortable, the taste is soft and mellow, and the aftertaste is cool and clean.
(1) Bulk wine has no packaging and comes with its own wine container; bottled wine has wine bottles, packaging boxes, wine labels, etc.
(3) Bulk wine is packed in large vats or jars, and the lid is often opened, so the alcohol content is simple and the evaporation is reduced; the comparison of bottled wine is simple, and the quality of wine is adhered to. Bulk original wine is grain destruction → soaking → initial steaming → stewing grain → re steaming → steaming out of steamer and cooling → adding Qu → packing and cultivating bacteria → preparing grains → barrel loading → distillation → wine tasting.
5, how to store the liquor after bulk Baijiu (1) and small containers should not be large. We should choose a better container for storage and do not open the bottle regularly. This way we can avoid the contact of the loose wine with the air so as not to be oxidized. It is recommended to choose small containers to store the value so that the temperature of the wine can be kept at a fixed temperature.
Generally speaking, it is appropriate to have about 20 degrees. Because of the high temperature, bulk Baijiu will evaporate quickly. The low temperature will affect the storage effect of Baijiu.
(2) stir up the liquor properly and keep the appropriate mixing of the Baijiu liquor is a mixture of alcohol and water. The two are reasonably dissolved. However, due to the different proportion, the alcohol level of the upper layer is high and the alcohol level of the lower layer is low. In the process of storage, if the wine is kept long and sealed, the taste of the upper layer will be dull. Stir properly and hook up and down evenly.
(3) Baijiu should not be too full and not too full to avoid excessive temperature. It also requires regular inspection of containers and leakage. Measures should be taken to reduce leakage. When drinking, do not go too far away from containers.
The tools for selling and taking wine shall be put back into the cylinder in time after use, so as to keep the tools moist and reduce the skin staining of wine. Wrap the bottle mouth tightly with plastic wrap or plastic bag. If you feel it is still not tight and are not afraid of trouble, seal the bottle mouth directly with wax, melt the wax, put the bottle mouth in the melted wax, and wait for the wax to dry out. Or seal the bottle mouth with mud. After loading, it is recommended to put underground cellars below one hundred meters underground, where the constant temperature, constant humidity and light free environment are conducive to the natural aging of Baijiu.
In short, to avoid buying inferior bulk Baijiu, we need to master the channels for purchase. Of course, we should recommend the purchase process or buy the liquor from well-known manufacturers, and the quality can be guaranteed well. And choose bulk Baijiu must understand bulk Baijiu!
The above is bulk wine wholesale http://www.sdyuxianfang.com.Thank you for checking the information of our company in your busy schedule. If you want to know more, you are welcome to call for consultation!