Loose wine is a kind of good wine brewed from pure grain. It can produce good effects on our body when we drink it reasonably. In addition, we can smell the aroma of good loose wine, which is inseparable from the important index in loose wine. Do you understand? Let's first let the small editors of the bulk wine franchising manufacturers give you a brief explanation.
1. Senses. The quality of Baijiu should be judged by physical and chemical analysis and sensory inspection. The correct reflection of the color, aroma and taste of liquor must rely on human sensory identification. The sensory quality of Baijiu consists of four parts: color, aroma, taste and style. The wine body should be judged by the images of eyes, nose and tongue.
2. Alcohol content. When the wholesale of bulk Baijiu is at 20 ℃, the milliliter of alcohol in 100ml liquor sample or the gram of alcohol in 100g liquor sample.
3. Solids. The solid substance of Baijiu refers to the residue after ethanol, water and other volatile components are removed by transpiration at 100~105 ℃.
4. Methanol. According to the standard rules, the methanol content in Baijiu based on cereals shall not exceed 0.04g/100ml, and that in Baijiu based on dried potatoes and substitutes shall not exceed 0.12g/100ml.
5. Lead. The lead content of 60%vol distilled wine shall not exceed 1mg/l (calculated by Pb). Lead overdose can cause poisoning.
6. Manganese. The hygienic standard requires that the content of manganese in wine shall not exceed 2mg/l (calculated by Mn). Manganese is a trace element needed by human body for normal metabolism, but excessive manganese entering the body can cause poisoning.
The above is Shandong San Baijiu http://www.sdyuxianfang.com Thank you for checking the information of our company in your busy schedule. If you want to know more, you are welcome to call us for consultation!